Re: gdm question

>>>>> "Loban" == Loban Amaan Rahman <loban@enigma.caltech.edu> writes:

Loban> Unfortunately I couldn't find any docs on how to do this.

It seems the documentation managed to escape Red Hat's RPM package.

Get it here:

        http://sunsite.auc.dk/~mkp/gdm/gdm.pdf

Loban> I discovered the gdmconfig program (hidden away, it ought to
Loban> have a .desktop entry so that root can access it from the panel
Loban> menu), but the program was feature-incomplete (half the options
Loban> were grayed out, etc).

Yeah, I've been busy with daemon issues and never gotten around to
finishing it.

--
Martin Kasper Petersen			BOFH, IC1&2, Aalborg University, DK
mailto:mkp@SunSITE.auc.dk		http://SunSITE.auc.dk/~mkp/