project of the week question

In the last gnome-weekly news I have read, that there ? will, should,
is ? a project of the week attempt.

The POW is supposed to fulfill a program wish, which is easily
achieved within a day or two. I like this idea so much, that I
want to ask you what you think of my two ideas.

1. A point on the Gnome - Website where you can enter your wishes,
suggestions ... for programs or features. --- Or do I have to file a
bug report in order to submit a good idea to the gnome-folks?

2. An applet called gnome-annotate
You read mail or html pages in Netscape and mark interesting passages of
the text with the left mouse button. With the middle mouse button you
click the applet and paste the content to a default file with some
visible
sign that you did some pasting. With the left mouse button you open the
default file for viewing, resetting, saving to another file.

How about it?

Olaf