Re: project of the week question

olaf gruettner <o.gruettner@tu-bs.de> writes:

> 1. A point on the Gnome - Website where you can enter your wishes,
> suggestions ... for programs or features. --- Or do I have to file a
> bug report in order to submit a good idea to the gnome-folks?

Yes, the thing to do is submit a bug with Severity: wishlist. Wishlist
items are just bugs in some sense, we track them the same way.
If you mail them here we are likely to just forget.

> 2. An applet called gnome-annotate

Not sure how to implement that in Netscape, but Nautilus will likely
have a feature like this eventually and it is probably pretty easy to
implement in the Nautilus framework.

Havoc