Re: Micro$oft-style dragable, resizable, stackable menu/button bars.

> The benefit of having less blank space and more room to work is a great UI
> enhancement IMHO. The ability to have the menubar, buttonbar and addressbar
> of IE on the same line (saving about 60pxls of vertical space) is priceless
> (for me at least :-)

I agree about putting the addressbar on the same line as the menus. It gives
more room for the html :)
It would take 2 changes I think in the gnome-app.c file. From what I can tell
the GNOME_DOCK_ITEM_BEH_EXCLUSIVE flag needs to be removed from
gnome_app_set_menus and gnome_app_set_toolbar

Iain