Re: Micro$oft-style dragable, resizable, stackable menu/button bars.

In the case of the addressbar, it may be best to not embed it in the
menubar.  The notion is to allow users to move bars around as they wish.
For me, this is useful.  If I am surfing a site with long URLs and I want
to see most of the URL, I might drag the addressbat to its own row.
Otherwise, I'd probably tuck it into a corner of a row so that I could
type URLs and paths in on an occaisional basis.