Re: powershell/gnome-terminal

Well, I dont think it it needs to be that complex.
Under file, there could be a new tab option. that way, the people who want
to use tabs just start up as many as they want, and the other people can
start them the normal way. Personally, I like both methods. Sometimes,
especially when copying, it is nicer to have two terminals up at once. at
other times, it is nicer to have a tab style setup. Being able to use both
at the same time would be a very good thing.