Re: Upgrading netscape

I had no problem upgrading from 4.61 to 4.7. Where did you download the 4.7 from? Netscape or RedHat. I
can't remember where I got mine from now. Maybe rpmfind.net. Anyway you might want to try downloading
it from the other site. As it's RedHat you mention, I assume you use rpm's? Also within a very short
time 4.71 should be coming out. So maybe you should just wait for that, or better yet, Mozilla is
REALLY coming along and M13 should be out within the week. Beta's and full releases shouldn't be far
behind.

Jonathan