Re: window size

Telsa Gwynne <hobbit@aloss.ukuu.org.uk> writes:

> If anyone knows, I too would be interested, but I suspect you can't.
> I find a lot of Gnome apps open at very large sizes and assume a lot
> more than a (soapbox time again) 640x480 screen.
>
> I know that not many people have these, but there are some!

And the "buy a real video card already" brigade should remember that
there are lots of laptops out there with small screens.

The best way I've found to make Gnome apps fit is to fiddle with the
themes.  Often, it's enough just to choose a small font.

Be braver -- you can't cross a chasm in two small jumps.