Re: Running system

i ran a business with multiple pc's from 1981 to 1991 and turned the pc's
off every night. i would lose a hard drive about every 6mos to a year.

since closing the business in 1992 i have run my pcs at home 24/7. i use
rh6.0 and oct gnome and an apc ups. i have NEVER lost a hard drive
since.:-)<he says with fingers crossed>

Got HACKER problems? visit http://www.hackerbountyhunter.com