Re: Sort-of Announce: Gnet, a network library

Thanks for the tips.  I will rename the functions and look into putting
into the GNOME repository.  Right now it lives in my own repository, which
is publicly accessable.

Most likely, there will be a Windows port (coming soon, I hope).

The first Gnet application will be Jungle Monkey, a file transfer program
(Gnet is a spin off from this program).  It's similar in spirit to
Hotline, but more distributed.  I'm hoping to release it by the end of
month.

David

--
  ___/ /__ __  __(_)__/ /  David Helder - University of Michigan