Should E continue to be distributed in Gnome?

Well the list has been quite for a few days so I thought
I'd start a new thread.

I just switched to sawmill and I'm very pleased with it. Besides
doing all the basics its fast and light. I forget the size but
it think it was only a few hundred K. E on the other hand is
an 8 meg download. I think October Gnome is weighing in at around
30 meg. It seems to me that the download could be cut by 8 megs
if E was dropped and replaced with Sawmill.

At least one window manager must be included and including a
couple is even better. But I don't think they should be such
a large part of the download. I have a 56K modem the the extra
8 megs adds an extra 45minutes to a hour to the download for
something I won't be using.