Re: Should E continue to be distributed in Gnome?

On Wed, 5 Jan 2000, Poletti, Don wrote:

> I just switched to sawmill and I'm very pleased with it. Besides doing
> all the basics its fast and light. I forget the size but it think it
> was only a few hundred K. E on the other hand is an 8 meg download. I
> think October Gnome is weighing in at around 30 meg. It seems to me
> that the download could be cut by 8 megs if E was dropped and replaced
> with Sawmill.

No window manager is included in the packages for October GNOME, so this
is probably not a good argument to try to make. :)

-- Elliot
"You can divide our industry into two kinds of people: those who want to
go work for a company to make it successful, and those who want to go work
for a successful company." -jwz