Re: [Re: Weird thing happening]

Sydney Weidman wrote:

> I can't offer you any help, unfortunately, but I'd sure like to know where
> you got that great window manager theme. I really like the 3d look of the
> decorations and the title bar font. Where can I get a theme like that?
>
> Thanks in advance for your help.
>
> Cheers!
> Syd.

Hi, Sydney,

    I'm using Enlightenment DR16 (lastest) and this theme comes with it. It's
called BlueSteel. If you use DR15 there is a version of it avaliable to
download at <http://e.themes.org>. There is also a nice GTK+ theme to use
with it, called Brushed-BlueSteel. I used both before upgrading... It's very
nice!
    Take a look at <http://www2.ucsc.edu/~erat>, there is more information
there about both.

 Cya,