Modem Lights and ISDN

Has *anyone* got the on-line timer working with an ISDN connection? Here
it connects and shows me the correct lights and throughput, but the
on-line timer obstinately sticks at 00.00?

I have posted this problem before, but got no stasfactory answer - when
'Use ISDN' is checked on the 'Advanced' properties tab the lockfile
option is greyed out so no lock file can be selected. I can't find a
config file anywhere to change the setting manually either.

A great shame because the app is so useful.

--
Phillip Deackes
Using Storm Linux