Re: Modem Lights and ISDN

On 24 Feb 2000, gsmh@gmx.net wrote:

> Has *anyone* got the on-line timer working with an ISDN connection? Here
> it connects and shows me the correct lights and throughput, but the
> on-line timer obstinately sticks at 00.00?

What version of Gnome are you using? It appears from the CVS changelog that
this was fixed in January, so you might try downloading the latest
gnome-applets-1.1.4 and compiling that and see if it works.

(Sorry - can't test it out myself to see - I've not got ISDN).
Cheers,
--
John Fleck
jfleck@inkstain.net