SOLVED -- Re: First log in, do you want to start another panel

Hi,

I figured out what was wrong.  I had synced up when there
was a missing file in /usr/src/gnome/gnome-core/panel/doc/.
So I removed the "doc" directory from the build list and
built the panel.  I thought the doc stuff would not be
missed.  Apparently I was wrong.  After picking up the
missing file tonight, I rebuilt gnome-core with the panel's
doc subdirectory included.  Now my panel start up just fine.

	Miles