Re: Request: Test suite for EFS.

Billie Cleek wrote:

> IMHO lots of Linux newbies will definitely use the command line, because
> most people that are willing to dive into a *nix system also realize the
> value of the command line. Your average new Linux user already has some
> experience with Windows, and if they're switching/learning a new OS then
> they're probably comfortable using the command line...
>
> Just my take..
I don't agree. I use and appreciate the command line but I think that it
is a great mistake to assume that 'lots of Linux newbies' are willing to
'dive into a *nix system'.

I can appreciate that it is difficult for *nix hackers to understand how
counter-intuitive a computer is to use but please don't condemn us all to
a life of learning and remembering command line args.

Regards, Dermot

PS Please can someone make this list set email headers so that I can reply
to the list rather than the poster?