bud-buddy 0.7 released

Hello,

I've resurrected bug-buddy from the CVS, and have made another release.
This is a very minor release, so use your CPU cycles accordingly.

About bug-buddy:

bug-buddy is a graphical bug reporting tool.  It can report bugs to
projects using the Debian bug tracking system, such as GNOME, Debian, and
KDE.  Its aim is to provide an easy way for users to submit quality bug
reports.

 * Availability

        - ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/stable/sources/bug-buddy/bug-buddy-0.7.tar.gz

 * Fixes:

        - bug-buddy is now translated into 12 other languages, so I can
          run it and have no idea what it does (translation team)

        - telsa's bug is fixed

        - some minor cosmetic things were changed

There might be another release in the next couple of days with some new
features.

Jacob
--
"Fun is the one thing that money can't buy" -- Lennon/McCartney