Re: Request: Test suite for EFS.

>   You don't do a tar, the system does it for you.
>
>    tar cf - .... | (cd  ... ; tar xvf -)

Don't forget to remove the files off the original area.  This seems like
an overly amount of i/o to be doing just to move an "document object" from
directory A to directory B.  I'd be concerned if I was administrating a
NFS server that would cause this much i/o for moving a file.  From a
single user perspective this is okay but in a large corporate environment
I would find a move an expensive operation.

	sri