Re: Planning for March/April GNOME.

Miguel de Icaza <miguel@gnu.org> writes:

[...]

>    The idea would be to release the next major GNOME release in sync
> with gnome-core-1.2 together with most of the other toys we have
> developed by then.  This would be a stabilization release and would
> not contain either Nautilus nor Evolution as they would not be ready
> in time for beta-testing.
>
>    There are many ways in which you can contribute
>
> * How to contribute to the Next GNOME release.

Could the FAQ be updated, to make it easier for those of us who
haven't been tracking the unstable GNOME to build the thing?

Specifically, last time I tried to build an unstable gnome-pim (to go
with gnome-pilot), it seemed to require modules I'd never heard
of---is there a file somewhere showing module dependencies?
(Dependencies would be better than the current ordered list, IMHO.
However, an ordered list would be OK.)