Re: How can I re-install dos boot image ?

Heh heh.... thanks.... that made me feel
better.... but my work doesn't go that far
back...

the interesting problem is that i can't even wipe
my computer !! If I try fdisk, it gives me that
catch-22 where I can't wipe extended drives which
have logical drives, yet can't set logical
drives, so i can't wipe any partitions at all,
even if I did want to start all over again....
:(

maybe I should just chuck the computer through
the window...  :)

Sunny

=====
********Sandeep Hundal**********