Re: gnome-core/gnome-applets 1.1.4 "Pony's for sale!" released

Thanks for that...er...message. I'm glad my mail reader will do ROT-13.

With some work, I actually got these to compile. Wow. I'm impressed
(with GNOME, not with my feeble ability to compile the packages).

Although I probably won't have a use for it, the thing I think is
coolest is the new Status Dock. I never thought I'd see kppp dock its
modem lights into the GNOME panel. The KDE zealots will be thouroughly
miffed.

Anyway, for all of you amateurs who just want an RPM to upgrade (I
include myself in this group), I'm leaving the RPM packages that I made
here:

  http://www.quizonline.com/gnome/

(Sorry, I'm on a slow dialup. all the files should be there within the
hour.)

Mine are compiled for i686, so I'm including source RPMS, which you may
or may not be able to rebuild without incident. No guarantees.

AME