Re: control-center uses?

Peter Hawkins wrote:

> Hi there...
> The control-center docs state quite explicitly that the control center
> is not the place for system configuration options. My question therefore
> is simple... where should system/system properties/hardware/service
> configuration applications go in GNOME? Why can't they make use of the
> control-center infrastructure? What is the logic behind this seemingly
> purely artificial segregation of configuration apps?
>
> =)
> Peter

I plan on writing one [http://www.advogato.org/person/Jimbob/] based on
the GNOME Control Center 2.0 codebase (which is not completed yet). If
you would like to help, I would appreciate it.

    Jim Cape
    http://www.jcinteractive.com

    "Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them
     pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."
        -- Winston Churchill