Gnome-hints

I have just tried out the default session with gnome-core 1.1.2 and I see
that gnome-hints is included.  Unfortunately there is no button to hit to
disable it and remove it from the session.  One of the things that most
annoys me about the "hint of the day" in that "other" OS is that you can't
get rid of it until the second time that you log in.  With the gnome-hint
app there is no obvious way of getting rid of it, without using the
control center.

Feature request: A "go away" button on gnome-hint :-)

cheers

Paul