Want to maintain gnome-pager applet...

The issue of the discontinuing of support for the gnome-pager has come
up several times now, and since I've been a fairly vocal advocate of it
and still prefer it over desk-guide/task-list I would like to go ahead
and start the bug squashing and enhancing of it.

I do have a couple questions, are there any coding standards/preferences
whatsoever for core code and where should I submit source changes? I
have been using cvs since it's infancy, but currently don't have commit
access, and not sure I should have it for so small an effort.

--
TTFN
MikeB