Re: gdm woes

>>>>> "Jack" == Jack Stalnaker <stalnaker@tamu.edu> writes:

Jack> I've tried every thing.  I edited gdm.conf to allow indirect and
Jack> XDMCP requests, I've tried commenting out the servers at the
Jack> bottom of gdm.conf, I've tried the shell script, all to no
Jack> avail.  I just keep getting the same errors: X authentication
Jack> errors left and right...I can't figure out how to make this
Jack> work. Any suggestions?

Chooser support isn't completely implemented in beta4.  It works in
beta5 which is due out in a week or two.

--
Martin Kasper Petersen			BOFH, IC1&2, Aalborg University, DK
mailto:mkp@SunSITE.auc.dk		http://SunSITE.auc.dk/~mkp/