Re: GNOME pager: Moving windows between desktops

Hi,

I have installed gnome-core-1.1.2 and gnome-applets-1.12 on both the
Solaris 2.5.1 station that I use at work and my Linux box at home.  I am
using Enlightenment as the window manager.  On both platforms, I have been
able to move windows between desktops in the desk guide applet on my
panel.  You simply use the middle mouse button to select and drag a window
from one desktop to the another within the desk guide.  I had some
problems doing this under WindowMaker but it works fine under
Enlightenment 0.16.3.  Try it and see.

Bidemi Temidire