Re: GNOME Build Problems

"Heyman, William S" <william.s.heyman@lmco.com> writes:

> I got the following warning when running autoconf.sh in glib and gtk+
>
> configure.in:192: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow
> cross compiling

I don't think you need to worry about this.

> When I run autoconf.sh in imlib I get the following
>
> aclocal: configure.in: 22: macro `AM_PATH_GTK' not found in library

The easist thing is probably to put gtk+/gtk.m4 in /usr/share/aclocal
You could change your acinclude path, but putting the file in that
directory is what i do :/

Jacob
--
"Beware of bugs in the above code;  I have only
 proved it correct, not tried it." -- D. Knuth