Editing the Available Environments in Helix Graphical Login Utility

Hi! The list of available operating environments for the Helix
Graphical Login Utility on my system got mangled so that it no longer
lets me choose gnome or sawfish. I would like to edit it so that I
can routinely get back into gnome. I have been stumbling around the
helixcode homepage but I can't find any documentation on that
program. Can someone point me toward the instructions for adding
environments to the list? Thanks.

Traci

--
Traci Collins, MA, CCAI, CCNA