Re: does Gnome-terminal have problems ?

anvil amin unice fr writes:

> > Not under screen it won't.  Screen manages its own scrollback and doesn't
> > tell the application that anything's scrolled.
>
> "Everybody else is doing it.. so why can't we ?" :)

I just started up screen in an xterm, and the scrollbar didn't manage
the screen scrollback.  How do you set up xterm to do so?  (I can't
find any mention in the screen docs.)

So basically, "Everybody else must be hallucinating."

--
Alan Shutko <ats acm org> - In a variety of flavors!
The world is not octal despite DEC.