Re: GNOME And Internet....

On 2000.12.18 16:47:23 -0500 Ole Laursen wrote:
> > I am very new to Linux, and Gnome itself. I have Caldera Linux 2.4. It
> > came with KDE, but I couldn't customize everything like I can with
> > Gnome, so I downloaded Gnome from HelixCode.
> you might have more luck
> asking people who run Caldera - I guess they have a mailing list
> somewhere.

Michael,
You know, I think this is the first Caldera + Gnome post I've seen in the 6
months or so I've been on this list.  Wouldn't Helix-Gnome come with
Gnorpm?  Have you tried doing "gnorpm &" at a prompt?  But the RP3 dialer,
which I use, now that might a Red Hat thing.  I seem to recall Caldera as
being pretty tied in to KDE.  Ole's probably got the best idea, ask some
Caldera users.

Brett Castleberry