Re: libgnomecanvaspixbuf.so.1

Istvan Galgand wrote:
> Hi,
>
>          Would anyone be so kind as to give me a hand?
>          I am using a Linux Debian 2.2 system with Helix-Gnome installed.
> As I am using the non-stable version of the latter, I use to update it by
> means of apt-get. After the last update, instead of appearing helix-gnome
> on X, I found an error message complaining that libgnomecanvaspixbuf.so.1
> is not found. So, at present I am unable to use Helix-Gnome ... I had to
> delete the gnome-session command from my .xinitrc file. My search
> for  libgnomecanvaspixbuf.so.1 was in vain, I couldn't find it. Would you
> offer me a solution, how this problem can be solved?

Hmm, that was easy to find:

finlandia!joey(tty5):~> findpkg libgnomecanvaspixbuf.so.1
usr/lib/libgnomecanvaspixbuf.so.1                           libs/libgdk-pixbuf-gnome2
usr/lib/libgnomecanvaspixbuf.so.1.0.0                       libs/libgdk-pixbuf-gnome2

findpkg just greps in Contents-i386.gz.

Regards,

	Joey

--
GNU GPL: "The source will be with you... always."