libgnomecanvaspixbuf.so.1

Hi,

        Would anyone be so kind as to give me a hand?
I am using a Linux Debian 2.2 system with Helix-Gnome installed. As I am using the non-stable version of the latter, I use to update it by means of apt-get. After the last update, instead of appearing helix-gnome on X, I found an error message complaining that libgnomecanvaspixbuf.so.1 is not found. So, at present I am unable to use Helix-Gnome ... I had to delete the gnome-session command from my .xinitrc file. My search for libgnomecanvaspixbuf.so.1 was in vain, I couldn't find it. Would you offer me a solution, how this problem can be solved?

Regards: Istvan

--
This letter was sent by QUALCOMM,
Windows Eudora Version 5.02