Does gnome have and IDE?

Does Gnome have an IDE?  I maintain quite a bit of perl, c and C++ code
that I would like to put under an IDE.  SUNWspro provides a workstation
 piece but I've never used it.  I'm looking for something to help me
maintain all these scripts and programs.

Currently I'm using vim as an editor and xters to move around.  I use RCS
for revisions.  THis is complicated to someone who needs to make changes
when I'm not there.

=========+=========+=========+=========+=========+=========+=========+
           /___/
Texas Instruments ASIC Circuit Design Methology Group
Dallas, Texas
214-480-4455
bpatton dal asp ti com