IDE

Anyone know of an IDE the will maintain a large number of programs?
I have cshell scripts, perl scripts, c programs and c++ programs.
All of these are focused to the same end, QC of Integrated circuit cell
design.

Currently I'm supporting some 60k+ lines of all the above.  I was ill last
week and the other engineers in my area are lost at the complexity of the
tree, test, versioning and installation.  I'm lloking for an IDE what will
manage all of it as well as let me develop, maintain, test and install.

I've looked at CodeWarrior and it seems to be geared to Java/c/C++

gIDE is just c and c++.

====+=========+=========+=========+=========+=========+=========+
           /___/
Texas Instruments ASIC Circuit Design Methology Group
Dallas, Texas
214-480-4455
bpatton dal asp ti com