Re: panel: Tasklist Feature request

On Fri, Dec 08, 2000 at 01:24:46AM +0000, Alex Roberts wrote:
> you can set a fixed width for the tasklist applet.. fyi, i have mine set
> to 400px (with 9 windows open on this desktop right now, each app is its
> icon and the first letter of its name ;), on a menu panel.

I'm not after a static tasklist, I want a dynamic one with just the icons
and the names in tooltips.  =)  Till then, I'll just use desk guide and my
ten workspaces(!)...

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd debian org>               GnuPG key 1024D/DCF9DAB3

Now I can finally explain to everyone why I do this.  I just got $7 worth
of free stuff for working on Debian !