Re: Displaying Formatted Text

It depends, whether you need WYSIWYG or not.
If not, you should use Gtktext, GtkExText or EText (from gal), possibly
enhanching it accoring to your needs, and be prepared to replace it with
wholy Pangoized text widget for 2.0.
If you need WYSIWYG, you have currently to do custom widget yourself.
You just have to use:
1) AA Canvas and GnomeFonts (not X fonts)
2) Printing through glyphlists (the plain text printing is poor solution
   and cannot guarantee you anything but visible text in future). If you
   need some specific interfaces to GnomeFonts and/or glyphlists, I will be
   glad to help you.

Lauris