use of gdm ???

Hello,

If it isn't the rigth place to post this message, sorry to disturb. But
could you tell me where I could post it ?

I try to use gdm in my linux machine 'titi' (mandrake 6.1 ; kernel
2.2.16; gdm 1.0)

In console, I launch gdm (by hand). I get my X display with gdmgreeter.

I try to launch from another linux box an X connexion : X :1 -query toto
It's seem work : I get gdmgreeter.

But when I launch X :1 -indirect toto, I see nothing (only grey screen
and mouse pointer) : where is gdmchooser ????

Can someone help me to configure it.

When I launch xdm, all work fine !!

Thank you

--