[gnome-core-1.0.39-10] Daily Crashes

Hi,

I've been lurking for a few days and I'm not certain that I'm in the
right place. Is this list for GNOME user problems, general discussion?

The traffic is very low, and some of the questions I've seen seem
geared toward a developer level.

Anyhow, I'm running RHL 6.1 and GNOME crashes daily, is this normal? Is
it my install? My install isn't one of my fondest, RHL defaults to
eating all of my 32MB RAM when it boots, save ~800KB, and consequently
my system caches a lot and is slow. =( But, that's not here nor there.

Would quality Debian offer a more stable GNOME?

   John

--
John Bacalle