Re: OpenGL Screensave help

Have you tried other program using openGL?
If you haven't, try with quake III. If it doesn't work then the problem
is with your drivers configuration and not with xscreenserver-GL.
It can happen two things:
   - You have a copy of Mesa-based, software only library somewhere in
your system. Look in /usr/X11R6/bin or somewhere else in your library
path for libGL.so*. Make sure isn't the NVidia's drivers copy (I thnik
it is instaled in /usr/lib), and delete it. Restart X and all should
work.
   - Your loading GLcore before GLX in your XF86Config file. Look in the
X log messages for a message telling you if you are sure that you are
not trying to load GLcore.

If quake, or other GL software works, then the problem is with
xscreensaver. There I can't help. I have the same configuration and have
working the drivers, tested with xscreensaver, quake III and q3radiant.