Re: where is db2html

So it seems that the package maintainers should probably have a
setting in configure to turn on/off db2html?  I ran into this
when I first started building Gnome, and eventually got Jade
and most of the other pieces running, but it was too much hassle.
Besides, the amount of error messages I get from db2html is pretty
bad (indicating I have a configuration problem with it in some
way shape or form).

Ben