RE: Gnome-PPP Problem

On 11-Aug-2000 Jonathan Drews wrote:
> Hi Gnome Users:
>
>  I am trying to get Gnome-PPP to work in my user account.

        I don't know if this is pertinent,  but as a user I have always had to
connect twice, (i. e. connect, disconnect, connect), whether I am issuing the
ifup command in an xterm or using the rp3 applet, and the second time it dials.
 But this is only true the first time in a session.  If I disconnect and connect
again in the same session, it only takes one command.  It is a minor annoyance,
but one which others appear to have as well with Gnome-ppp.

--
Brett Castleberry
Date: 11-Aug-2000
Time: 21:04:27