Re: locale

The same error message appears on my system for the last month or so.  I
didn't touch the locale settings; my guess is that the locale was munged
by an RPM update.  It could have been one of Red Hat's updates or
Helix-gnome or perhaps the Evolution preview.  Please pass along the
solution if you find one!

Cheers,
Tim