Little problems, chapt. 3: Sawmill & Sawfish

Here I continue with my little problems.

Before installing Helix-Gnome, I was using Sawmill and I was quite happy with
it. Now in my control panel I'm shown as window managers both Sawmill and
Sawfish and the default is Sawfish. The problem is that when I try to
configure either one I get the message that neither is running. Pressing on
the configuration tool doesn't do anything and trying to use the individual
configuration items gives me the message that that window manager  is not
running.

Luckly is not a pressing problem because things are running fine, but I would
like to be able to customize things in the future.

What "starts" up Sawfish ?
How do I remove Sawmill from the system (after all, isn't this obsolete ?).

Thanks.

Ciao,

--
Valerio Luccio  - NYU, Center for Neural Science
http://cns.nyu.edu/~valerio

        "In an open world, who needs windows or gates?"