Re: Improved mail archive prototype

Owen Taylor <otaylor@redhat.com> writes:

>  - Anything else you would want in order to make the archive
>    maximally convenient?

It's nice to be able to download whole months in a single file,
because I can import them straight into Gnus, but since it doesn't log
In-Reply-To, References and Message-ID, it's somewhat less useful than
it could be.  If those were added, one could import huge histories
into Gnus or Evolution and have the speed of local searches and
portability.

(FWIW, I'd vote no-mangle because that also interferes with ideal Gnus
operation.)

95 days, 19 hours, 9 minutes, 30 seconds till we run away.
The cost of feathers has risen, even down is up!