Helix-update: First of many

OK, I have several little nagging problems. I'll put them in separate messages
to make it easier.

Recently I installed helix-gnome on my RH 6.1. Not everything went smoothly,
but I did manage to fix just about everything. One thing, though, is still
missing: helix-update. Is no where to be found. I've tried to see on the helix
site and elsewhere if I can download just the updater, but I haven't figured
out where I could get it.

Any ideas ?

Thanks,

--
Valerio Luccio  - NYU, Center for Neural Science
http://cns.nyu.edu/~valerio

        "In an open world, who needs windows or gates?"