Launcher icons on tasklist?

Hi all,

I am used to start some console applications (e.g. mutt or tin)
via launcher button on the panel and let them run in a
terminal (i.e. "launch in a terminal" option is checked).
I have assigned certain icons to the launchers
representing the corresponding applications. These icons
also appear in the tasklist as visual hints of the running
applications, if - and only if - gnome-terminal is choosen
to be the default terminal emulator.

However, I recently changed my default terminal from
gnome-terminal to rxvt (after I have realized that
rxvt consumes much less memory). Unfortunately, with
rxvt the launcher icons are no longer passed on
to the tasklist. There is just the default non-expressive
task icon.

Does anybody happen to know, how to pass on the launcher
icons to the tasklist when using other terminal
emulators than gnome-terminal. I'm currently running
Helix-Gnome version 1.2 on a SuSE 6.3 system.

Any idea or comment is highly appreciated. TIA.

Best regards - Juergen.