Re: gfloppy: Could not determine current format type

"Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH" wrote:

> On 08/04/00 13:42:34 +0200, Toralf Lund <toralf@kscanners.com> wrote:
> +-----
> | I may be stupid, but I'm not THAT stupid. Of course I'm invoking gfloppy,
> | which gives me the error message indicated in the _subject_ of my message.
> +--->8
>
> "Don't do that"
> Having content that's only in the subject makes things difficult with a
> number of mailers.

Personally, I think things are a lot more difficult when people are using
subjects like "Desktop problem", "Can someone help me?", "Newbie questions" and
so on and so forth, so I have to open _every_ message to find out what their
really about.
--
- Toralf