[Software: GTT] Features wanted :)

Hi,

I was looking for a time tracker for my project and I found GTT which is
great but few features are missing I guess.

Pretty much often my customers ask me details about what I've done a
specific day (or my superior it depends) and I can't tell them as I
don't write this down. So what would be great is to be able to add notes
to specific projects with time, etc. Would be very simple to develop I
think.

Please don't bother with usual answer like "go code it" I was just
trying to be helpful and I don't no a lot about C neither gtk lib.

Thanks.

BTW: If anyone knows a better time tracking tool for project, I'll be
glad to hear about it.