changing my mind with helix update

Hi !

When I first installed Helix Gnome on my laptop, I did NOT select the Palm
Pilot utilities - I had no use for this. Today I changed my mind and wanted
to have them installed on my system. I ran helix-update, but there is no way
to change the list of packages installed on my system. I had to install from
the rpms using the command line.

I find this strange, because I remember that I didn't choose gnapster, but
helix-update didn't stop from reminding me, each time I ran it, that there
was a new gnapster available. The only mean to make it quiet was actually to
download gnapster. But it never told me about *pilot*.rpm, even if they
weren't on my system ...

    Xav